Diamir Pants have been painstakingly designed to excel on long technical approaches and the ultra committing descents that follow. High waisted protection and the perfect fit are combined with the finest materials available. An inner transceiver pocket provides security and instant access.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Women's Alpine fit with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- 2 hand pockets with YKK® WR zips
- 1 thigh pocket with YKK® WR zips and D ring for securing tranceiver
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Removable and fully adjustable braces
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® side zips
- Zip-out stretch Soft Shell gaiters
- Dyneema® reinforced kick strips and hem
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...