The Direkt uses a stretch woven Soft Shell back and two part leather palm for durability with exceptional grip. A high loft fleece lining on the back of the hand maximises warmth whilst a microfleece palm lining ensures the best possible grip on ice tools and critical protection.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell outer
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin leather on highest wear palm area
- Pittards® Oiltac® leather palm insert for exceptional grip
- Climbing fit with pre-curved and articulated fingers and thumb
- High loft fleece lining on back of hand for low profile warmth
- Microfleece lining on palm for maximum grip and dexterity
- Adjustable wrist closure
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...