With two zoned weights of fast drying Pontetorto® grid fleece and Active fit the Eclipse Hooded Jacket is an ideal low-bulk insulation layer for everything from Spring ski tours to long valley climbs. A stretchy grown-on hood fits under or over a helmet and a single chest pocket keeps a phone secure.
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Active fit
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Grown-on hood
- YKK® centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon pocket with mesh back
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.