The Eclipse Hooded Zip Tee is a specialist piece designed for serious winter use. Pontetorto® Tecnopile fabric provides warmth without bulk whilst drying exceptionally fast after a strenuous approach. The close fitting hood with full face protection works perfectly under a helmet.
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Active fit with longer length body
- Close fitting hood with face protection and offset closure
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® offset deep centre front zip for ventilation
- Zipped Napoleon pocket with mesh back
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.