Pontetorto® Tecnopile fleece fabric is warm, highly breathable, quick drying and low in bulk for perfect layering. The Eclipse Tour pants are an ideal layer for ski use where a full length pant can interfere with the fit of higher cut boots and socks.
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- 3/4 length
- Low-bulk elastic waistband
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.