As efficient a bag as it is possible to make. Inspiring confidence even when water turns to ice, this ultralight bag will pack a punch in any high mountain environment during the late spring and summer.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -1°C/30°F
- Material: Plasma 10D outer shell
- Light and breathable
- Insulation: 274g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Plasma 10D inner throughout
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 560g
- Pack Size: 25cm x 19cm x 16cm
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...