Primaloft® GOLD and DRILITE® Loft are combined to make this a definitive belay jacket for serious winter use. Designed and sized to be thrown over all your other layers in the worst conditions, this is the ultimate in cold weather functionality.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation (100g body and 80g arms/hood)
- Mountain HC insulated hood with wired visor
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Shoulder Shield construction
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with microfleece lining
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Internal zipped security pocket
- DRILITE® Loft inner hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.