The Fuse Jacket combines Polarloft® Featherless insulation with our lightweight mechanical stretch 20D RS outer fabric. A highly breathable, fast moving layer that can be worn alone for maximum mobility and comfort on bluebird days, before performing effortlessly under a shell when the sky falls in far from the valley floor.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch; highly breathable and windproof
- 214 g (Size 12) of Polarloft® Featherless insulation by 3M®
- Stitched-through quilted construction
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.