GORE-TEX® 40D fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology gives fully waterproof and windproof performance with a soft feel that means you’ll wear the Havoc for high mountain and side country days alike. Our Super Alpine HC Hood swallows a ski helmet and a zip-out snowskirt provides extra defence in powder bowls.
- GORE-TEX® 40D fabric throughout with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology
- Super Alpine HC Ski Hood
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Ski-pass pocket on sleeve and internal zipped security pocket
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...