GORE-TEX® 40D fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology gives waterproof, breathable performance below the waist whilst a stretch woven Soft Shell bib ensures full protection on the biggest powder days. Innovative side venting allows easy access and on-the-move temperature regulation.
- GORE-TEX® 40D fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology
- EXOLITE 125 stretch double weave Soft Shell bib and snow gaiter
- Women’s Alpine fit with articulated knees
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® side zips
- Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
- 2-way YKK® WR fly zip
- 2 bib pockets with 1 sized for transceiver
- Zip-out internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced kick strips and hem for durability
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...