Using an Alpine Fit, a Down Control 5 hood and Trapezium 4 foot piece to maximise warmth and reduce cold spots this bag packs an unrivalled technical pedigree into a minimalist package. Further elements like the Solus collar, providing down draft tubes around the shoulders and neck and the slanted box wall construction design of the baffles all ensure this Mountain Equipment bag maximises it's warmth whilst remaining a serious lightweight option. The shell of the bag is also made from the Helium 30 fabric which is water resistant and will help protect the down in damp conditions.
- Comfort Limit: 2°C
- Fill weight: 280g
- Fill power: 725 Duck Down
- Helium 30 outer shell is water resistant to help protect down from damp conditions
- Alpine Fit with tapered lower section
- Trapezium 4 - 4 baffle trapezoid foot box for excellent down control and loft with low weight
- DC5 Hood - 5 baffle anatomical fit hood provides excellent warmth and down control
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes
- Slanted box wall construction for minimal weight and excellent stability
- 30g baffle walls for down control and structure
- 3/4 length zip with anti-snag baffle
- Lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage sack supplied
- Maximum user height: 185cm
- Packed size: 16 x 25cm
- Total weight: 710g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...