Using an Alpine Fit, a Down Control 5 hood and Trapezium 4 foot piece to maximise warmth and reduce cold spots this bag packs an unrivalled technical pedigree into a minimalist package. Further elements like the Solus collar, providing down draft tubes around the shoulders and neck and the slanted box wall construction design of the baffles all ensure this Mountain Equipment bag maximises it's warmth whilst remaining a serious lightweight option. The shell of the bag is also made from the Helium 30 fabric which is water resistant and will help protect the down in damp conditions.
- Comfort Limit: 2°C
- Fill weight: 280g
- Fill power: 725 Duck Down
- Helium 30 outer shell is water resistant to help protect down from damp conditions
- Alpine Fit with tapered lower section
- Trapezium 4 - 4 baffle trapezoid foot box for excellent down control and loft with low weight
- DC5 Hood - 5 baffle anatomical fit hood provides excellent warmth and down control
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes
- Slanted box wall construction for minimal weight and excellent stability
- 30g baffle walls for down control and structure
- 3/4 length zip with anti-snag baffle
- Lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage sack supplied
- Maximum user height: 185cm
- Packed size: 16 x 25cm
- Total weight: 710g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.