The Helium 400 Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment has been thoroughly optimised to ensure excellent warmth with minimal weight for a good night sleep.
The slanted box-wall construction throughout the main body of the bag helps to shed any excess weight while also reducing the chance of any cold spots occuring. The mid-level side seams of the bag ensure great comfort whether it is laid on its front or its back, this is also reflected in the fill distribution, while there is a little more on the top than the bottom there is always sufficient enough to ensure comfort.
An integrated neck baffle helps to reduce the amount of heat lost from inside the bag and the Trapezium 4, Sharks Toe foot box helps to maximise warmth and comfort to keep your toes toasty. Each of these features has been carefully considered to provide a lightweight, warm bag that is ideal for cold weather backpacking adventures across the globe.
- Outer: Helium 20
- Inner: Supersoft 30
- Insulation: 385g of 700 fill power Pure duck down
- 90:10 down to feather ratio
- Comfort limit: -3°C
- Alpine fit with zoned EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & off-set foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Storage cube & waterproof roll-top stuff sack supplied
- Pack size: 24 x 20 x 17cm
- Weight: 855g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.