The Helium 800 Sleeping Bag Long from Mountain Equipment is perfect for backpacking and trekking in cold but dry conditions. Whether staying in unheated tea-houses in the Himalaya or winter rooms in the Alps this warm but lightweight bag is ideal.
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- 804g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Comfort limit: -11°C
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 29 x 23 x 21cm
- Weight: 1305g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.