The Helium Solo Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment has been thoroughly optimised to ensure excellent warmth with minimal weight for a good night sleep.
The stitched through construction throughout the main body of the bag helps to shed any excess weight. The mid-level side seams of the bag ensure great comfort whether it is laid on its front or its back, this is also reflected in the fill distribution, while there is a little more on the top than the bottom there is always sufficient enough to ensure comfort.
Used in conjunction with a sleeping mat the Helium Solo provides an incredibly light sleeping system for those needing less insulation but demanding the smallest pack size possible. Ideal for travellers and cycle tourists, all of whom who need a sleeping bag which won't weigh you down.
- Outer: Helium 20
- Inner: Supersoft 30
- Insulation: 129g of 700 fill power Pure duck down
- 90:10 down to feather ratio
- Comfort limit: 10°C
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Stitched through narrow baffle top
- Stitched through quilted base
- Mid-level side seams
- Shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & off-set foot-box
- Storage cube & stuff sack supplied
- Pack size: 24 x 10 x 8cm
- Weight: 415g