If you want a lightweight bag to help free up space on your global travels then the Helium Solo Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is it. Perfect for short excursions when a comfortable guest house isn’t always guaranteed.
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- 129g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Comfort limit: 10°C
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Stitch-Through narrow baffle top
- Stitch-Through quilted base
- Mid-level side seams
- Shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Supplied with lightweight stuff-sack & storage cube
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.