With resilient GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric, Alpine fit and our renowned Storm Construction techniques in an efficient 2 pocket design, the Janak is a streamlined shelter from the worst conditions. Tough, protective and unrestrictive it’s an ideal choice for year round use in the mountains.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 large pockets with YKK® moulded Aquaguard® zips
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...