GORE-TEX® 75D fabric is combined with our Mountain fit to give reliable, waterproof performance in a technical cut with a little extra room. Our Mountain HC Hood is a refuge from the worst conditions whilst a zip out snow skirt ensures this is a jacket as suited to backcountry bowls as rain blasted summits.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® 75D fabric throughout
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
- 4 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Ski pass pocket on lower arm and internal zipped security pocket
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...