For alpine winter mountaineering and remote backcountry ski expeditions, there can be few bags as reliably warm yet so light.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -20°C/-4°F
- Material: DRILITE LOFT XERO 10D outer shell
- Ultra-light, highly breathable and water-resistant
- Insulation: 743g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- DRILITE LOFT XERO 10D inner foot-box and hood lining
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 1225g
- Pack Size: 29cm x 25cm x 23cm
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.