At 30 litres this neat, zip-top pack strikes the balance between minimalism and the volume required for bigger days out. Tough, lightweight and strippable, this is a pack that will go almost anywhere.
- Capacity: 30L
- Material: M840 & M210 fabrics
- Water resistant and exceptionally durable
- All components removable
- Zip-top closure for fast access
- Large accessories pocket in lid with zip closure
- Dual axe retainers
- Hydration system compatible
- Removable EVA composite back panel
- High Density EVA shoulder straps
- 38mm webbing hipbelt
- Daisy Chain system and grab handle
- Weight : 605g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.