Ideally suited to cragging trips and more accessible mountaineering ventures. The Ogre 33+ is an extremely rugged yet simple and versatile alpine climbing pack.
- Capacity: 33L
- Material: M840 & M210 fabrics
- Water resistant and exceptionally durable
- All components removable
- Integrated cowl-lid closure
- Durable aluminium Grappler™ buckle
- Spacious zipped lid pocket
- Zipped security pocket on inside of lid
- Side compression straps with toggles
- Removable EVA composite back panel
- EVA composite shoulder straps
- Hipbelt with removable EVA moulded hip-fins
- Dual axe retainers with integrated pick pocket
- Weight : 920g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.