Making use of the lightest possible double weave Soft Shell fabric the Mens Aerofoil Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a super breathable essential on alpine rock routes and fast moving enchainments. A close fitting hood accommodates a helmet when required and a single chest pocket stores the essentials whilst doubling as a stuff sack as the temperature rises.
- Exolite 45 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood with rear adjustment
- Active fit with articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK deep centre front zip for ventilation
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs
- Single hem drawcord
- Packs into pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 100g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...