The Mens Changabang Jacket from Mountain Equipment provides unflinching protection in the face of savage conditions, the Changabang makes full use of our Mountain fit and unrivalled Storm Construction techniques. The hardest climbing and the most serious skiing are all in a day’s work for this, the definitive fully featured hardshell.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Mountain fit with articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques
- 2-way YKK moulded AquaGuard centre front zip
- Stratum Storage; 4 large laser cut & laminated pockets
- Ski-pass pocket on sleeve
- 2-way YKK WR underarm pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable laminated cuffs & dual tether hem drawcords
- Laminated & laser cut inner pocket
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...