The Mens Changabang Jacket from Mountain Equipment provides unflinching protection in the face of savage conditions, the Changabang makes full use of their Mountain fit and unrivalled Storm Construction techniques. With pre-shaped sleeves and a seamless face panel for maximum comfort. Featuring a ski pass pocket on the sleeve so you can quickly access it. There are two-way ventilation zips under the arms for added air flow. The hardest climbing and the most serious skiing are all in a day’s work for this, the definitive fully featured hardshell.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Mountain fit with articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques
- 2-way YKK moulded AquaGuard centre front zip
- Stratum Storage; 4 large laser cut & laminated pockets
- Ski-pass pocket on sleeve
- 2-way YKK WR underarm pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable laminated cuffs & dual tether hem drawcords
- Laminated & laser cut inner pocket
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.