This technical down jacket from Mountain Equipment is ideal if you're cragging in cold weather, battling with changeable conditions in the Scottish Highlands or for alpine use. It's totally windproof with 675+ fill power pure down and baffle construction, as well as highly water resistant.
A bitter north-easterly in November with a steely drizzle? Bring it on!
- Weight: 770g
- Insulation: 90/10 675+ fill power pure down for use comfortably down to -10°C
- Stitch through construction throughout
- 2 way front zip with narrow double welts
- Stud off hood with a wired visor and full frontal adjustment
- 2 external hand warmer pockets with zip entry
- Large internal chest pocket with stretch mesh pocket bag
- High fleece lined neck collar for warmth and comfort
- Drilite drip-strip inside the front zip
- Half elasticated cuff with a laminated touch & close adjustment
- Packs away into its own stuffsac (provided)