Mountain Equipment's Men's Diamir Pants have been painstakingly designed to excel on long technical approaches and the ultra-committing descents that follow. High waisted protection and the perfect fit are combined with the finest materials available. An inner transceiver pocket provides security and instant access.
The Active fit is highly tailored to eradicate unwanted weight and bulk. Precise fabric panneling provides a close fit that allows a full range of movement with just enough room for light layers underneath. A front seam with a reversed camber pulls the jacket inwards towards the body to reduce bulging as you lean over.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro (100% nylon, 80D, 155g/m²)
- Storm Construction techniques
- Increased lower leg volume
- 2 hand pockets with YKK water resistant zips
- 2 thigh pockets with YKK water resistant zips and D ring for securing tranceiver
- 2 thigh vents with YKK AquaGuard moulded zips
- Integrated belt
- Double press-stud waist closure
- Removable, fully adjustable braces
- Offset knee-length YKK AquaGuard moulded zips with internal gusset
- Zip-out stretch gaiters
- Dyneema reinforced kick strips and hem
- Active fit
- Weight: 1,195g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.