Mountain Equipment's Men's Diamir Pants have been painstakingly designed to excel on long technical approaches and the ultra-committing descents that follow. High waisted protection and the perfect fit are combined with the finest materials available. An inner transceiver pocket provides security and instant access.
The Active fit is highly tailored to eradicate unwanted weight and bulk. Precise fabric panneling provides a close fit that allows a full range of movement with just enough room for light layers underneath. A front seam with a reversed camber pulls the jacket inwards towards the body to reduce bulging as you lean over.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro (100% nylon, 80D, 155g/m²)
- Storm Construction techniques
- Increased lower leg volume
- 2 hand pockets with YKK water resistant zips
- 2 thigh pockets with YKK water resistant zips and D ring for securing tranceiver
- 2 thigh vents with YKK AquaGuard moulded zips
- Integrated belt
- Double press-stud waist closure
- Removable, fully adjustable braces
- Offset knee-length YKK AquaGuard moulded zips with internal gusset
- Zip-out stretch gaiters
- Dyneema reinforced kick strips and hem
- Active fit
- Weight: 1,195g