A year-round piece for the most demanding applications, the Eclipse Zip Tee can be used as a heavyweight base or lightweight mid-layer. Wear it alone for rock climbing or as part of warmer layering system in the mountains; it is fast drying and completely unrestrictive.
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Active fit
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® deep centre front zip for ventilation
- Low bulk cuffs
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...