Light and compressible expedition pant that is now the insulated pant of choice for winter alpinists and mountaineers. Engineered to fit like technical mountain pants and built with an exterior that is moisture shedding and robust, the Mens Fitzroy Pants offer enough insulation for sedentary active use in sub-zero conditions and active use at high altitudes.
- Fabric: Drilite Loft
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (60gsm)
- Reinforced lower leg, seat and kick strips
- Full-length 2-way moulded YKK side zips
- Insulated zip baffles
- Integrated semi-elasticated waist
- Removable and fully adjustable braces Pull-aside seat
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with laser cut and bonded gasket entry
- 2-way moulded fly zip
- Internal snow gaiters
- Weight: 750g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.