Using a drirelease fabric the Mens Flash Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment has all the fast drying performance of a technical layer but with the comfort of a favourite hoody. At the crag, in the wall or back in town at the end of the day this is a climbing essential for all occasions.
- 240g drirelease: warmth & moisture management with stretch
- Tencel cellulose fibres give outstanding wicking performance
- Slim fit
- Flatlocked seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Relaxed fit hood
- YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Twin needle stitching on cuff & self-fabric hem
- Weight: 440g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...