Combining two weights of Exolite fabric, the Men's Frontier Pants offer comfort, durability and breathability when moving fast in alpine terrain. An alpine fit is combined with essential mountain features such as integrated venting pockets and reinforced kick strips.
- Main: Exolite 175 Stretch Double Weave Softshell (88% nylon, 12% elastane, 176g/m²)
- Seat, Knees: Exolite 275 Stretch Double Weave Softshell (88% nylon, 12% elastane, 275g/m²)
- Regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 thigh pocket
- 2 zipped thigh vents with integrated mesh lining
- Integrated belt
- Double press-stud waist closure
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel
- Reinforced kick-strips
- Ergonomic hem with lace hooks
- Alpine fit
- Weight: 440g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...