The Men's Javelin Pants from Mountain Equipment are lightweight softshell pants for fast moving long days on Alpine rock.
Moving fast on the long classic routes of the Alps requires clothing that works with you and nowhere is this more important than in your choice of legwear. Changing layers on towering faces is rarely an option, the Javelin Pants provide the perfect option for those climbing quickly on committing lines. The Exolite I fabric is light, stretchy and repels wind and rain while the Exolite II reinforcements around the seat and knees give more rugged protection.
- Main: Exolite I (97% polyester, 3% elastane)
- Seat and knees: Exolite II (97% polyester, 3% elastane)
- Active fit
- Pre-shaped and articulated knees
- Tapered leg with zipped expansion gusset
- Zipped hand pockets
- Two thigh venting pockets
- Flatlock seams
- Wicking waistband lining