The Lhotse Jacket provides unstinting weather protection for those that head into the mountains whatever the weather. Whether trekking through driving summer rain in New Zealand or battling blizzards on a Scottish winter Munro this is a serious shell for almost any occasion.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 40D fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro 80D fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- Stratum Storage; 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with moulded AquaGuard® zips
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.