The Mens Lightline Pants from Mountain Equipment meet the demands for those who want a lightweight, highly compressible insulated pant. The stitch through baffle construction provides substantial warmth for moderate to high altitudes when the full protection of a down suit is not required.
The pants also have articulated knees and an active cut to give exceptional freedom of movement while full length, moulded YKK side zips allow you to get them on and off easily. A great option for those moderate to high altitudes where a little extra warmth can make a lot of difference to your trip.
- Outer: DriLite Loft
- Insulation: 200g of 90:10 Pure Down with 675+ fill power
- Windproof and water resistant
- Stitch through baffle construction throughout
- Active cut with articulated knees for exceptional freedom of movement
- Reinforced seat, knee and inner cuff
- Full length moulded YKK side zips
- Semi-elasticated waist with removable braces
- Fly zipper with insulated storm flap
- 1 external thigh pocket
- Weight: 865g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...