The Men's Mission Softshell Pants from Mountain Equipment are a hydrid construction of ExoLite and Windstopper fabrics to provide excellent protection and coverage for the most intimidating mountain missions.
Ideally suited to cold weather mountaineering on technical terrain these trousers boast ventilation zips at the thigh so that you can better control your temperature along with zipped hand pockets for keeping essentials close by. There are re-inforced kick strips for great durability against ski and crampon abrasion while the adjustable ergonomic hem has lace hooks to keep your trouser legs in place and reduce the chance of cold spots creeping up your leg.
- Main: ExoLite 275 (50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Seat & knees: Windstopper
- 2 zipped hand pockets, 1 thigh pocket
- 2 zipped thigh vents with integrated mesh lining
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accomodate all mountain boots
- Re-inforced kick strips for ski & crampon durability
- Adjustable ergonomic hem with lace hooks
- Fit: Alpine
- Weight: 550g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.