Engineered for the onsite, redpoint or highball; a durable, quick drying climbing pant with a looser cut.
The Men's Noroya Pants from Mountain Equipment provide the ideal choice for crags, boulders and indoor walls. A looser fit allows athletic moves, whilst a robust fabric holds up in the face of sustained gritstone aretes or granite slabs. Set to become a favourite wherever you are and whatever you climb.
- Fabric: Polycotton (65% cotton, 35% polyester)
- Active cut with relaxed lower leg, articulated knees and diamond gusset
- Twin-needle seam construction
- Two front pockets and inner coin pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two rear pockets
- Zipped fly
- Button fastening and elasticated waistband with drawcord
- Concealed lower leg shockcord adjustment
- Weight: 345g