Whether on a vast open face in the Himalaya or high on a ridge past the point of no return, well-fitting and lightweight insulated pants are critical. The Men's Prophet Pants combine Mountain Equipment's renowned fit with PrimaLoft Gold insulation and Gore Thermium fabric to keep you warmer for longer.
Mountain Equipment have painstakingly developed their Alpine fit. It maps the fabric panels to the body, balancing weight and reducing unnecessary bulk while ensuring comfort and allowing a full range of movement. Innovative shaping between the waist and shoulders leaves the optimal room for layers underneath. A front seam with a reversed camber pulls the jacket inwards towards the body to reduce bulging as you lean over.
- Fabric: Gore Thermium (100% nylon, 10D, 39g/m²)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (100% polyester, 80g/m²)
- Seam-sealed construction
- Articulated knees
- Full length 2-way YKK moulded side zips with rear insulated baffle
- Integrated semi-elasticated waist
- Removable, fully adjustable braces
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 2-way YKK zipped fly
- Alpine fit
- Weight: 480g