The Mens Sleepwalker II Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment offers sublime cosiness for warmer weather camping, this lighter bi-component sleeping system will let you drift away into the twilight of a late spring or summer night.
- Polarloft Insulation
- Comfort limit: 0°C
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- Offset layered construction throughout
- Removable insulated quilt can be used in the bag or standalone
- Valley Fit maximises room & comfort
- Rectangular hood & anatomically shaped foot-box
- Full length L-shaped zip with baffle
- Supplied with lightweight stuff-sack
- Weight: 1460g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.