Highly breathable and fast drying POLARTEC® Alpha insulation is combined with our lightweight 20D RS shell fabric in the front of the body for wind resistance. Pontetorto® Tecnopile 260 panels in the back and sides minimise bulk and dry even faster after a strenuous ascent. The Mens Switch Vest from Mountain Equipment packs into its own pocket, you can attach it to a rucksack with the twin karabiner loops for convenience when you don't need it.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch on front of body
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- POLARTEC Alpha insulation [40g front of body] Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece [back and side panels]
- Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem & armholes
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.