Highly breathable and fast drying POLARTEC® Alpha insulation is combined with our lightweight 20D RS shell fabric in the front of the body for wind resistance. Pontetorto® Tecnopile 260 panels in the back and sides minimise bulk and dry even faster after a strenuous ascent.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch on front of body
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- POLARTEC Alpha insulation [40g front of body] Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece [back and side panels]
- Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem & armholes
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.