The Mens Tupilak Gore-Tex Pro Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a serious, stripped back shell that shines on the most difficult modern lines. The combination of Gore-Tex Pro 80D fabric, Alpine fit and our proven Super Alpine Hood make this one of the finest and most robust climbing jackets available.
- Fabric: 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Super Alpine HC Hood
- Alpine fit with articulated sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip
- 2 large laser cut and laminated Napoleon chest pockets
- Adjustable laminated cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 500g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...