The Mens Tupilak Gore-Tex Pro Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a serious, stripped back shell that shines on the most difficult modern lines. The combination of Gore-Tex Pro 80D fabric, Alpine fit and our proven Super Alpine Hood make this one of the finest and most robust climbing jackets available.
- Fabric: 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Super Alpine HC Hood
- Alpine fit with articulated sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip
- 2 large laser cut and laminated Napoleon chest pockets
- Adjustable laminated cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 500g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.