This fully specified technical mountain pant has been engineered in the latest incarnation of Gore-Tex Pro, for the optimum combination of waterproofing, durability and exceptional breathability. Mountain Equipment's Storm Construction techniques - a collection of technologies including innovative seam design and zip components - ensure the elements stay outside, and weather protection is further enhanced with the addition of zip-out snow gaiters.
To guard against rocky scraping and abrasion, they're equipped with tough reinforcing panels and, as winter mountaineering involves a fair amount of sharpened ironmongery, there are even tougher patches to protect you from your screws and crampons.
Held up with removable braces for a secure fit, the Tupilak Pant's active, articulated cut ensures that if anything is holding you back, it won't be your trousers!
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro (100% nylon, 80D)
- Lower back insert: Exolite 275
- Waterproof & breathable
- Bonded ice-screw protection overlay
- Reinforced crampon kick-strips
- Storm Construction techniques
- Alpine fit with articulated knees
- Full-length, 2-way AquaGuard side zips
- Removable, adjustable braces
- 2-way fly zip
- Zip-out internal snow gaiters
- Weight: 620g