With full stretch the Mission Jacket moves with you whatever your activity. Its highly breathable double weave fabric and warmer loop-stitch back is complemented by ventilating pit zips for heated sprints under impending seracs.
- EXOLITE 250 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain HC Hood
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction on body
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 hand pockets with breathable mesh lining
- Napoleon chest pocket
- YKK underarm pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...