Our lightweight 3-layer DRILITE® fabric provides serious waterproof protection partnered with low weight and durability. With our Alpine fit and Mountain Hood the Odyssey is a technical shell for adventurous walkers and trekkers needing far more than just a packable back up plan.
- 3-layer DRILITE® 40D fabric
- Mountain Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 pockets with YKK® water resistant zips
- YKK® water resistant underarm pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...