Using two weights of our 3-layer DRILITE® fabric the Ogre combines high levels of protection with low weight and the durability needed for more regular use with a heavy pack. Keeping out the elements in exposed situations it disappears in the top of a pack as the weather clears.
- 3-layer DRILITE® 40D fabric
- 3-layer DRILITE® 70D fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon chest pocket with YKK® water resistant zips
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...