Layering perfectly under a shell in the worst conditions the Rampart Jacket is also warm and windproof when worn alone in less severe weather. Drying rapidly and packing down to practically nothing it is especially well suited to those heading into cold, damp environments.
- Helium 30 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and windproof
- POLARLOFT® Micro quilted insulation [80g throughout]
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable hem drawcord
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.