This extremely robust travel duffle bag with rollers is made from tough waterproof, tarpaulin fabric for challenging adventures and expeditions. The Roller Wet & Dry Kit Bag from Mountain Equipment includes large internal mesh pocket with a clever water resistant divider so wet and dry clothes don't mix on your travels. The lockable pull-out handle and wheels provide ultimate practicality ideal for expeditions, ski trips and trekking adventures that include flights abroad. In addition, reinforced carry straps and handles mean that this is a versatile luggage option and compression straps are great for packing down your gear for the longhaul.
While the fabric used is waterproof to keep a lot of water out, the seams are not taped and the zip is not waterproof, therefore this cannot be considered a fully waterproof bag.
- Fabric: Tough tarpaulin/1000D Nylon
- Volume: 100 Litres
- Internal waterproof divider
- Internal mesh pocket
- Wide U shaped zipped lid with lockable zips
- Nylon webbing reinforced carrying straps & handles
- Internal & external compression straps
- Lockable & retractable pull-out handle
- Durable custom wheels & wheel housing
- Protective skid rails
- Reinforced corners for extra durability
- Dimensions: 40 x 42 x 66cm
- Weight: 4350g