With a proven DRILITE® Loft shell the Skyline offers the protection required for longer trips and unpredictable conditions. Lightweight construction and high quality down balance critical warmth against a minimal pack size, ensuring this is a jacket that will always make the cut on finely balanced adventures. Featuring elatiane bound cuffs and an adjustable dual tether drawcord for the perfect fit. Packing into the inner mesh pocket, this is a perfect layer to have in your kit.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 180g (Size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner mesh pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.