With a proven DRILITE® Loft shell the Skyline offers the protection required for longer trips and unpredictable conditions. Lightweight construction and high quality down balance critical warmth against a minimal pack size, ensuring this is a jacket that will always make the cut on finely balanced adventures.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 180g (Size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner mesh pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.