With its longer cut, DRILITE® Loft 20D fabric and high quality down fill the Skyline offers exceptional warmth and protection for its minimal weight. Whether carried for extra warmth on long trekking trips or simply relied on as a daily winter essential this is a versatile refuge from freezing conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 235g (Size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Longer length for extra warmth and protection
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.