With its longer cut, DRILITE® Loft 20D fabric and high quality down fill the Skyline offers exceptional warmth and protection for its minimal weight. Whether carried for extra warmth on long trekking trips or simply relied on as a daily winter essential this is a versatile refuge from freezing conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 235g (Size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Longer length for extra warmth and protection
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.