Serious insulation for serious conditions, the Snowline SL Sleeping Bag is part of Mountain Equipment's Extreme SL range, designed for the limits of alpine climbing and expeditions to the remotest of peaks, where ultimate reliability must be light enough to carry.
The finest quality down, positioned to offer the best possible insulation, wrapped in durable, water resistant, lightweight fabrics. Sounds simple when it's put like that! There's a lot of precision engineering going on the Snowline SL though, from the the ground level seams to ensure the sides are filled with down, to the longitudinal baffles over the chest. Following the contours of the body rather then running against them, these baffles ensure the down doesn't migrate away from where it's needed.
That's just a small snapshot though. The care and attention continues right through to the smallest details: even the fabric used for the walls of the down chambers has been carefully selected, to ensure optimum airflow throughout the interior of the bag. The Snowline SL draws on decades of down insulation expertise, to deliver performance without compromise.
- Shell: Drilite Loft SL (100% nylon)
- Lining: Supersoft 20 (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Goose down (850 fill power)
- Mountain Fit
- EXL top lining
- DC8 anatomical fit insulated hood
- Trapezium 4 down-control foot piece
- Gemini integrated collar with down filled draught tubes
- Ground level seams
- Trapezoid 2-1 baffles
- 3/4-length zip with anti-snag baffle
- Roll-top waterproof compression sack
- Mesh storage bag
- Comfort lower limit: -17°C
- Packed size: 21 x 33cm
- User height: 185cm
- Weight: 1,315g