Spectre Pants make full use of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric’s total protection from the wind and high levels of weather resistance to make them ideally suited to use in the mountains. Designed with perfect fit, a lower leg that accommodates all ski boots and a dedicated transceiver pocket.
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain fit with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 vents with YKK® zips and 1 inner zipped transceiver security pocket
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Removable and fully adjustable braces
- Offset ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate all ski boots
- Zip-out stretch Soft Shell gaiters
- Dyneema reinforced kick strips and bonded hem for ski and crampon durability
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...