A versatile 3 season bag, the great value Starlight III is ideal for those getting into backpacking - or car-based camping - as well as heading off to the festivals.
A great "general purpose" sleeping bag to keep you comfortable in all but the coldest of conditions, the Starlight III stays warm and cosy in all weathers: the lightweight PolarLoft Micro filling keeps on insulating even if you suffer the misfortunate of getting it wet. An anatomical hood and insulated collar keep out the draughts, and the Expedition Fit is generous enough to allow extra layers on chilly nights. The breathable fabric and filling stop things getting stifling though, and the ¾ length sip allows you to ventilate if temperatures rise some more.
Warm, cold, wet, dry...the Starlight III Sleeping Bag is a true all rounder.
- Weight: 1840g
- Comfort lower limit: -7°C
- Packed size: 26 x 34cm
- User height: 185cm
- Shell: Lightweight honeycomb ripstop & plain weave (100% nylon)
- Lining: 40 lining (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PolarLoft Micro with shingle construction
- Expedition Fit for maximum comfort
- Anatomical fit insulated hood
- Sharks toe angled foot piece reduces compression around feet
- Solus collar with insulated draught tubes
- ¾ length zip with anti-snag baffle
- Lightweight stuff sack